Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Three Weeks in Logan Utah


I've been in Logan for the past few weeks helping Aunt Penny care for the girls after a last minute surgery. The girls live outside their school district, so there isn't a bus to pick them up here at the house. The day starts with running them to Heidi's school in time for Amanda to catch a bus to her school.




We've done chores, homework, dance lessons and doctor appointments. Penny is on her way to a full recovery, although she still has several weeks before she will be able to do much. We are hoping she'll be able to drive by the end of the week when I head back to Idaho Falls.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That's so great that you've been able to be there to help them out. I hope you've been enjoying your time. :)

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you were able to go but I'm be doubly glad when you come home. I've missed you. See you soon.

Unknown said...

Way to go Tessha. I'm sure the girls enjoyed the time with you.