Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Bye Macys

After spending this past year working part-time and going round and round with my friend that I affectionately call Franny Fatigue, I've decided to take some time off and see if I can't get on top of these symptoms. I'm excited about it and it feels right. I've slept for two weeks and this weekend have emerged once again to participate in life. Yeah!

I plan on keeping a moderate pace for myself and then filling in my "getting better time" with some projects around the house, maybe I'll finish painting my bedroom...we'll see. The paint can is still sitting here on the floor ready to go. It's been staring at me since August. Gees.

It's going to be so nice to have enough umph to go to church regularly and even start up my yoga routine again, each one step at a time.

Of course, I'll pick up a day or two here and there to sub in the schools but my main focus will be to get healthy. It sounds so good to me. I'm hoping to have a disability hearing with in the next six months. I'd really like to start moving on with my life. It's the light at the end of the tunnel until I can figure something better out.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Good for you Tessha! Sounds like a great plan - I hope & pray your friend Franny F. will move away soon! ;) This is a beautiful picture of you!!! xo

Sandy said...

I'm excited to have you home more but then I won't be there. Oh well.
I love your picture.

Dan Thomas said...

Glad to have you home more. I hope all works out well for you and you don't get to tired of me.