Sunday, August 24, 2008

They are truly divine



I've been inspired recently by all the women in my life who are out and about serving others, leading remarkable lives. Women who posses a "touch" a "sparkle" a "twinkle." Those around them are blessed and inspired.

I'd like to pay tribute specifically to my Harmon Aunts (Mom's sisters / sister-in-laws); Aunt Penny, Ellen, Linda, Julia, Peggy, Margie, Shelly, Dodie, each of them with their individual attributes when combined together as an influence in my life are a medley of strength. I'd say magical because it seems so, but really they are each accomplishing remarkable things with ordinary means.
Penny - Faith
Linda - Courage
Ellen - Wisdom
Julia - Service
Peggy - Serenity
Margie - Sincere
Shelly - Constant
Dodie - Cheerful

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Tessha,
I was so excited to see your new posts - I have you on google reader ;).
YOU belong on that list of remarkable women yourself - with ALL of those attributes. I hope you had a great birthday! We still miss you here in AZ. Love & hugs :)

Sandy said...

I agree with Stacy. I think you are a most quntiessential woman in my life.

Unknown said...

I love the fairy picture.

Happy Birthday Tessha!