Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Provo Freedom Run



I got to spend the weekend of the 4th at Mark, Laura, Jace and Anabelle's place. We had a fun time and it was nice to be with them.

Newborn Anabelle and me had the eve of the 4th all to ourselves while mom and dad went out on a .... pause ... yes, a date. They went to the Stadium of Fire. Ooo. Ahh.


These two do look like the kind of couple that set off fireworks with one glance. Wouldn't you agree? This is them early the next morning running the 5K Freedom Run race.


Go, Laura! Go, Mark! Good job sleeping, Jace and Anabelle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. Way to go Mark and Laura. The only racing I do is to see who gets into bed first. I love sleeping.

Dan Thomas said...

Looks like great fun! I am glad that you got to go. Is not Tessha a great Aunt!