Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time with the Sugies

While I was in Provo I got to spend some time with Haini, Kristi and their kids. Can I say, I really love being an Aunt.


What a fun mom!





Sitani, Marley and me went for a Sunday drive while mom and dad took a long nap. We were sure to stop and pick some flowers from somewhere where we probably were not supposed to pick flowers.



The kids napped for most of the ride, which I think they enjoyed. They occasionally woke up as we rounded bends and climbed to new vistas. This time they awoke long enough to see a deer from the car window.

2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Tessha, I think you come by your desire to pick flowers where you probably shouldn't naturely. Both your Grandma Thomas and I had that habit.

I am sure you are a great Aunt and the kids loved being with you.

Love,
Dad

Unknown said...

Wow, That drive looks amazing. I love Sunday Drives.

You are a great Aunt and we can't wait to have you back in our neck of the woods.