Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Visiting Will & Jenni

In June I headed over to the family reunion early and spent a few day with Will, Jenni and Preston at their place in Seattle.


My nephew Preston was a lot of fun to play with. He's a growing one year old with a little toddle left in his step. I was amazed at how much his language grew in just a few days. "Oh, my goodness." He picked up on my expression overnight and had us all laughing.




One day we took a trip to Camano Island to see Ron and Carolyn Southworth (Jenni's parents) and Ron's art show, in which he was awarded "Best in Show" among other accolades.


Check out his website! http://www.ronsouthworth.com/




In the afternoon we took a trip to the beach. Preston was fascinated with his stick and Will (my brother) took him out farther into what we later learned is quick sand. What boy wouldn't love to have these kind of adventures with his dad? I always knew Will would make a great father. He's also a loving husband, which is tender to watch.







I got to listen to Jenni while she was composing a score for an independent film. I'll just say there's a lot of detail involved. She was doing all this while coming in at the eight month pregnancy mile marker.



2 comments:

Jenni said...

We loved having you here Tessha! If you are still able, we'd love you to come out again after the baby is born. There is a chance that Will might be getting laid off in 3 weeks though...so he might just be around to help me afterall. We'll have to play it by ear.

Dan Thomas said...

Tessha it looks like you had a good time. You are both a favorite Aunt and a very good traveler.