Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brigham City is Getting a Temple

After we came home from seeing Will and Jenni at the race I made the last leg of the trip back to Orem to return Sitani to his parents, which they were grateful for. (Thanks, guys for letting us enjoy him! He's a good traveler and helper.)



I moseyed home through Ogden, staying a night at Wolf Creek, just me, myself and my ever packed travel bags. It was quiet and refreshing. I took a long hot bath, read scriptures, wrote in my journal and zoned out.


I then drove to Logan to see Grandma for a few minutes, stopping at this temple construction site first. It's really coming along...reminds me a bit of SLC, only modern. I thought you'd like to see a picture. Cool, huh?




2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for sharing. I am surprised how far it has come so quicky.

Dan Thomas said...

I too am suprised at how quick it is going up. You know those Mormons once they get something in there head they do it!