Friday, July 8, 2011

Making Blackberry Pie with Omaei & Kalani




Uncle Mark and Aunt Peggy brought the girls up for a weekend visit. I got them for the day while they did a session in the new Rexburg Temple. We kept busy in the kitchen with some of my best recipies. Yum, blackberry pie.


(We're not sure how Kalani got so much flour on herself.)




Omaei was recently baptized. I got to speak at her baptism, a highlight for me. Here she stirs the chicken enchilada makings.






These two sisters are close. I enjoyed spending time with them. It will be fun to watch them as they grow into young ladies.





3 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

:) You are the best Auntie/ substitute Auntie anyone could ask for.

Sandy said...

And we had the best dinner ever with all that help.

Dan Thomas said...

Tessha with you as there Aunt how could they be anything but woderful.