Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mesa Falls


Elijah, Sitani & Marley Sugie


Mama Sugie getting some baby love.




Mika, Dalynn and Ember on hip.

Tesh and the Falls






I used to be an amateur waterfall hunter, if you will, when I lived in Portland. A good friend and I would take long Sunday afternoon drives with our waterfall book to search out every last one of them; to say "we've been there, done that. Check." It was the best of memories to have of life in Portland. This is an ode of sorts to those days.






I hadn't thought of Idaho as having waterfalls (at least compared to Oregon and the Great Northwest). We'll here's a pretty impressive one Dad showed me last year. Mom and I took Alisha, Kristi, Dalynn and kids by there on our trek up to Yellowstone this weekend.

Enjoy the pictures!
















4 comments:

NelsonFam said...

Beautiful! and the falls are gorgeous too!

Deep River Still said...

Great photos, Tessh. Love the waterfall pics.... I'm envious. The Tetons are so gorgeous. So glad you had fun. :0)

James and Elizabeth said...

I just love waterfalls.

Dan Thomas said...

This waterfalls has all of the North Fork of the Snake going over it.