Friday, July 15, 2011

The Woodhouse Girls & Baby Jordan

I've been adopted.


This family in our ward, the Woodhouse's have taken me out to shoot my first gun, and had me over a handful of times to be with them and their kids.


Last night, David (the dad) called and said, "My wife is going crazy." (They have a newborn and a quiver full...) "Can you come over and stay with the girls while I take her out?" I'm like YES! Time with these kids... Love it.


We went for a summer evening walk. I hoisted Jordan on the baby carrier. Ever helpful Mariah took turns with Grace to push baby Rose in the stroller. When one was pushing, the other was busy taking pictures with my camera of our neighborhood. Look what they found.







Irish Princess Grace -

Her crown even says Irish Princess. She wore it all evening. I gotta get me one.


Baby Rose

Content just to be outside and with her sisters.


Helpful Mariah

She's gorgeous. She thinks of what needs to be done. She offers to help. She fed the baby. She pushed Rose. She made sure Grace got a turn. She's growing into a fine young lady. Couldn't have done it with out her!











3 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks like everyone had a great night out. Good work there nanny!

Dan Thomas said...

Good work! I bet the Mom really appreciated the time.

James and Elizabeth said...

What a fun family to adopt. :) Auntie Tessha is the best.